Friday 3 January 2014

How To Hard Reset Samsung Ativ S I8750

Hard Reset Samsung Ativ S I8750. Before you reset your Samsung Ativ S I8750 please backup your data using any aackup Software andp please maintain 90% battery charge.

To Hard Reset Your Samsung Ativ S I8750 Using Hardware Keys :
  1. Turn Off Device 
  2. Press And Hold Volume Down Key + Power Key 
  3. Release Power Key After Power On Device Keep Pressing Volume Key 
  4. When You See Exclamation Mark " ! " On Screen Release Volume Down Key 
  5. Now You Press The Bellow Keys Orderly Volume Up Key - Volume Down Key - Power Key - Volume Down Key 
  6. Just Wait Done !

To Force Off Your Samsung Ativ S I8750 Using Hardware Keys :
  • Press And Hold Power Key For Some Seconds (11sec-13sec) 
  • Your Phone Will Be Power Off Forcefully 
You Will Follow This Method In Many Cases
  • Unresponsive Situation 
  • Frozen Your Samsung Ativ 
  • You Need To Close Any Programs or application

No comments:

Post a Comment